Friday, January 30, 2009

Doctors and Songs

Olive went to the "dock-docka" this afternoon for her 2 year check up.  No shots today so that was a nice surprise!  She weighs about 24 pounds and is around 35 inches tall.  That puts her at about the 20th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height.  Tall and thin, it seems.

This is a recent video that makes me laugh - it showcases 3 songs Olive can sing.  

What I find amusing are these things: she has terrible bedhead, she's not wearing pants, she's sitting and climbing on the dining room table, her little legs look so tiny and cute right when she sits down on the table, she interrupts her singing to say "Offa scoot in" and "Offa sit right here", her shirt color looks a little prison uniform-like at times, and it is clear to me that she is humoring me by singing so that I'll let her sit on the table - not a typical activity!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment