Saturday, July 18, 2009

Teacher Olive

Olive recently set up this "class" all on her own. She put her Cabbage Patch doll Madeline and her monkey on her art desk, moved it over so she could sit under a table (?) and announced, "I'm teacher Olive." She's been SO interested in school. I signed her up for preschool beginning a year from September. Now she tells everyone that she's going to school when she's 3. It's gonna be a while, kiddo!

Her class:


The teacher in action:



This one cracks me up:





The commentary: "It's time to go to class. Want to come with me? Come with me? OK, come on. (Where are we going?) I'm teacher Olive. And I know how to do things. And we're going to that class, OK? (Where is that class) It's over there and it's outside and it's kind of far away."

She knows how to do things people, watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment