Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pedi


Being 9 months pregnant, getting my toenails painted is a challenge. I decided it would be fun to get a pedicure and to take Olive along for her first one, too. We opted for the "polish change" rather than the whole pedicure routine.

O's toes before (with flip flops on the wrong feet):


Special kiddo pedicure chairs:


She loved all of it, I was in a chair across the room and she kept looking over at me and waving with a big grin on her face. She didn't even mind the filing, she just looked at me and said, "it tickles!":


Drying the toes. She loved this part and kept turning the fan back on when it stopped:


Final product (she chose neon orange, and got flowers on her big toes):


As soon as we left she asked if we could go back the next day. She's asked pretty much every day since then. She also wants to get her nails done next time (I've never even had a manicure!). I may have created a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment