Sunday, March 29, 2009

Museum

Olive loves the Children's Museum.  It's a challenge to get her our of there at the end of a visit!  I took her for a quick visit last week after nap, so we only had an hour, as the museum closes at 5.  We packed a lot into our hour, though.  On the way in, you walk past a McDonald's.  This seemed to be the first time she noticed the Ronald McDonald statue out front.


Mirrors and blacklight in a cave.


She loves elevators these days - "elegators".  If I'm carrying her, she wiggles to floor and says, "own self" so she can stand alone.


Driving the bus.

And always the favorite - the room with singing and dancing!  Olive has always loved this room.  She would stand up on that stage for hours if I let her.  What you can't see is that there are TV monitors the kids can see themselves in, with various backgrounds depending on the song.

Here are a few videos from this room over the last year.

April 2008.


August 2008


March 2009.


1 comment:

  1. "Elegators" is good. I have been told I called escalators, "aligators." And I remember when my sister thought that the cloverleaf on-ramp to a highway was a roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete