Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Potty's Day

Yup, I meant Potty's.  Our St. Patrick's Day was filled with potty reminders and panty changes.  I saw improvement today - Olive told me she had to pee and went twice without going in her panties first.  The other times she just went a tiny bit in her panties and finished on the potty.  She did have a big tantrum after her nap that ended in a puddle on the floor.  But, she woke up totally dry from her nap and just a tiny bit damp this morning.  I think she's getting it!  I am shocked at how dry she stays overnight and for naps - I thought that would be a huge challenge and it's been a non issue.

We have been working toward a big reward with a sticker chart and today she got her 10th sticker for peeing on the potty.  She got her "dancing Brobee" this evening and loves it!  Brobee is a character on Yo Gabba Gabba, Olive's favorite show.



He works better when standing on the floor to do his dancing, but Olive just had to hold him!

We also found time this morning to make some green cookies for a St Patrick's dinner at Laura, Levi and Irene's...






I was surprised at how much she liked the cookies - she ate a whole one right after they came out of the oven!  Hope you all got a huge green cookie today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment