Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bounce House

Last week I took Olive to Pump It Up.

Pump It Up is a place that has those inflatable bounce houses and HUGE slides.

Olive LOVED it there, I could hardly keep up!  The best part is that parents not only get to participate in jumping and sliding, but they also get in free!  I told Olive she needs to take Sam next time, I think he would love it as much as she did.

I didn't get any good photos because she was moving so quickly they're all blurry.  I did get a couple videos.  

Here is Olive jumping:



And here she shows off what I think are some pretty impressive climbing skills for a 2 year old:



She had no problem with any parts of the obstacle course, but the end is a big slide and she would sit at the top until I came up and slid down with her.  That involved me going through the entire obstacle course, several times!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Olive's mother climbing to the top of a CS pyramid.
    Love, Dad/Poppa

    ReplyDelete