Thursday, June 4, 2009

Video Extravaganza

Any play routine with a 2 year old is pretty entertaining (well, it better be to me, since that's my job!). 

Here is Olive using her imagination while playing with blocks:


My favorite part in the above video is the "be right back", at the end.

And the result of house building for Chubby:



Some more playing:


(Love how she says, "playing in a bucket...and everything!").

And now she just wanted me to keep taking videos so she could watch herself:


She always says, "Now I know my abcd's, next time won't you sing with me!".

Spelling her name:


Her "I'm Hiding" song from music class:



Here's what she's saying above, in case it isn't clear: "I'm hiding, I'm hiding.  I'm hiding away from you.   Can you see me?  Come and find me, you'll be sorry, if you do!  Boo!"  Only she says, "you'll be sorry, if you can!".  She always says it that way, not sure why, but it's cute!

And then she was just too "busy right now" for any more video making nonsense.  Or too tired...it's unclear:

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I love how she chants her name when spelling.

    ReplyDelete