Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Monday

Not too much to report...just movin' right along around here.  I discovered today that Olive is not 35 inches tall, as the nurse told us at her 2 year appt.  She is barely 33 inches.  I'd been wondering ever since the appt, because she doesn't seem tall for her age.  I also noticed the average height on a clothing size tag and she would have been beyond the height but her clothes fit fine.  Sam and I also noticed that the ride height limit for some rides at the Mall of America theme park is 36 inches, and she was not near the height line at all.  Anyway, not life altering information, but interesting (to us!) nonetheless.

Olive and I went to her gym class this morning, she loves it.  We had an otherwise low key day, playing in her cottage, building with blocks, cudding dollies, going grocery shopping where she gets to ride in the "car cart", watching Mickey Mouse.

Here she is making "pretty houses".  She even asked Sam, "Make a pretty house, too, Daddy?" when he got home from work.





Sam and Olive enjoyed some serious dancing after dinner, as they usually do.  I think she had a good day.  Back to work for me, and Ara's house for Olive, tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment