Monday, February 2, 2009

Oscar/Ocsar/Oz

Olive has a new baby cousin!  Oscar Thomas was born on 2/2/09 and is quite the bruiser at 10lbs 8oz.  He is cute as can be and Olive was VERY excited to go meet him this morning.  I'm fairly certain Matt and Jessica intend his name to be Oscar, but Olive prefers Ocsar.

A video from before we left the house this morning:





Olive patting Oscar as they met.

Some sweet shots of Oz.



Olive and Oz meeting.  I think she's going to like being a big cousin!  I love how she decides to say, "Hi Oscar" on her own terms!


This afternoon Olive very carefully picked out an outfit she wanted to get for Oscar.  She was insistent on one particular one, which I tried to deter her from since it was short sleeved.  She kept noticing when I put it back and making me get it again.  I figured since I told her she could pick it out, I should go with what she wanted!  So we got it in a larger size for spring.

Welcome to the world, Oscar!  Olive can't wait to show you around.

1 comment: