Friday, May 29, 2009

First Haircut!

Olive had her first haircut this morning.  I think most kids likely get their first haircut much earlier than 28 months, but so far her hair has grown in a nice shape!

She did surprisingly well.  I thought I would have to have her sit on my lap but nope, she sat in the chair all by herself!  

Well, Stella sat on Olive's lap:


In the mirror:



She even followed the stylists' directions to "look down" or "look straight ahead":


She was quite concerned about the screaming boy next to her, but didn't let it get to her:


The final product, pretty stylin':


And her first lollipop as a reward:


She wanted pigtails in, so I'm not really sure how it looks when it's down.  We just wanted to cut the back off to even it up with the sides.  Pretty exciting, and another "first" to check off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment