Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fish and Falls

It's taken me a while to get these pictures up for some reason, as this outing was almost 2 weeks ago now.

We went with the whole fam to one of our favorite summer hangouts - Sea Salt Eatery. It's near Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis and SO much fun.  There's delicious seafood to be eaten, live music to be heard, and a waterfall to be seen.

Sam and Matt enjoyed taking silly photos of one another (told ya I'd post em):



Olive shared her ice cream with Uncle Matt:


I got some good nephew cuddle time with Oscar:


Levi got some silly faced cuddle time with Irene and Olive:


Irene and Olive danced to the live music (and held hands at the same time!):



Olive and I looked at the falls in the rain:


A random assortment of the fam (Mom, Laura and her creepy baby doll, Jessica, me, Levi):


Yay for summer!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment