Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sneaky Monkey

This morning I made a strawberry pie.  Olive was otherwise engaged at the time and not too interested in helping.  While part of it was cooling, the pie shell filled with strawberries was sitting on the counter.

Imagine my surprise when I walked into the kitchen to this:


Look at that pleased look on her little face:


She must have seen that deliciousness sitting on the counter, gone and found her stool, brought it into the kitchen and climbed right on up:


There was a sizeable dent in the side closest to her:


She just seemed so proud of herself and her problem solving skills.  When I asked what she was doing she said, "Got my stool from the bathroom to reach strawberries!".

Sure did kiddo, sure did.


She also said, "I like strawberries a lot", as if to justify getting into something she shouldn't - she just couldn't help herself!  She likes them a lot!

I couldn't get mad, it was too cute. And all it took was some rearranging to make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment